Cloud Waterproof Squirt Blanket™
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. USE THE CODE EOFY2022 FOR 20% OFF STOREWIDE
Mess is an unavoidable part of sex or self pleasure, however not all of us like sleeping in a wet patch (am I right!?). So if your sex towel just isn’t cutting it, keep reading.
Have you had to replace your couch or mattress because of your squirting antics? Fear not. Our leak-proof Splash Blankets™ - affectionately known ‘round here as Squirt Blankets™ - not only protect your bedsheets, expensive eco mattress, couch covers, carpet or carseats from your juicy gushes, they also give you peace of mind and ability to fully relax during intimacy and "let the flood gates open".
Our founder’s philosophy is simple: “The blanket is a psychological sex toy. When women feel more comfortable to let go during sex or self pleasure, they naturally become more orgasmic and sexually expressive!” - Rosie Rees.
- Sex & solo self pleasure sessions (calling all squirters and squirtees!)
- Free bleeding blanket for those menstrual cycles when you don't want to wear a tampon, menstrual cup or period undies!
- Soft and cosy incontinence pad
- Pet snuggle blanket (beware of puppy thieves)
- Baby blanket for free-nappy time
- Birth blanket and post-partum recovery
- An innocuous “throw” for your couch and spontaneous sex sessions
- Incontinence blanket for pets, kids, elderly or bed wetting
- Indoors or outdoors picnic blankets - no need to cry over spilt juice.
How Much Liquid Can the Blanket Hold?
The Splash Blanket™ looks like any other innocuous couch throw, but is 100% waterproof, reversible and more importantly absorbent. Unlike many waterproof mats, which are like picnic rugs where the liquid pools on top, liquid on the Splash Blanket™ soaks in and absorbs into the fleece. It can hold up to a litre of liquid (tried and tested). These plush, fleecey blankets are double-sided and absorb all forms of sex juices, oils, lubes and bodily fluids.
Your blanket is made of 100% vegan polyester fleece and micro-velvet fabric with a waterproof internal layer. Simply wash on a cool delicate wash and avoid using bleach or fabric softener. Dry your blanket on a low tumble dry to keep soft and fluffy or hang out on the washing line in the sunshine. To remove stubborn stains, we recommend using a gentle, eco stain remover.
Your blanket, when cared for properly, can last many years! However not all good things last forever, so depending on how often you use it and how you wash your blanket, the waterproof functionality of the blanket can last approximately one year.
Tag & Follow us on Instagram:
Squirt Blankets™ have gone totally viral! They have been featured on the Hook Up on Triple J as well as other articles in VICE and Refinery 29. You can also read our blog article about the blankets here.