The Dilator Glass Dildo Pleasure Wand
Based on our best-selling wand, The Rosie, this weighty, stunning glass wand can be easily guided slowly into your vagina during self-pleasure or for your partner to hold.
What is a vaginal dilation?
A vaginal dilator is a tube-shaped device that's used to gently stretch your vagina.
As a suggestion for use, create a quiet, private nest and lay down your soft waterproof blanket. Warm up The Dilator in some warm running water then add some coconut oil or your favourite natural lubricant, check out our lube range here.
Relax your body on your blanket with The Dilator by your side, place the smallest end of your glass wand to the entrance of the vagina while bringing your awareness to the opening of your body.
Don’t push the dilator inside until you feel ready. Instead roll the dilator around the entrance of the vagina, relaxing with each exhale and then gently slide it inside taking your time.
- You have vaginismus and require dilation for penetration of a penis, finger, tampon or cup
- You have pelvic floor tension and are re-learning how to relax the vagina
- Your partner has a large penis that is difficult to accommodate at times
- You’re a trans woman and need to maintain the vaginal passage
The Diva is made of 100% pure borosilicate glass that has been both annealed and tempered, making it the most body-safe, non-porous, hypoallergenic product for internal use. The Diva is also temperature responsive, compatible with all lubricants, and can last a lifetime!
How Do I Clean It?
Wash your glass product after each use in warm soapy water or sterilise in boiling hot water with our dildo cleansing spray. Glass toys are the most hygienic sex product as they are non-porous and can be washed in boiling hot water. They also last a lifetime when cared for properly.
- 22.2cm x 3.8cm (8.7in x 1.4in).
- 450 grams.
- Our products are handmade, so slight variation can occur in colour, size, and shape.
- The Dilator Glass Dildo Pleasure Wand.
- Velvet branded pouch for safe keeping.
- Optional add-on: Choose whether you would like to add on our stylish satin-lined black box for storage and safe keeping.
- Access to our free Facebook community: Click here: Yoni Pleasure Palace.
- Free Master(bation) Guide: Click Here.
We ship globally from our Western Australian Perth warehouse and all our products are packaged with eco packaging.
Further Resources & Education:
- Join Rosie's VIP Membership with 14 modules of content with no lock-in contract for only $40/month. Click here for more information.
- To learn how to squirt, sign up for Rosie's best selling online course on Teachable, Squirt School.
- Read this blog for information on squirting.
We ship globally from our Perth,
Western Australia dispatchment center. All parcels and bank transactions
are discreet to maintain your privacy. You can expect to see "Rosie
Rees PTY LTD" instead of Yoni Pleasure Palace.
Discrete description of products, such as "glass or crystal novelty ornament".
ORDER. All items are sent together, if one of the items is on pre order
it just means it will be sent once everything is available.
Standard: 3-5 business days*
Express: 1-3 business days*
Standard: 6 to 27 business days*
DHL Express: 3-10 business days*
are in the warehouse Monday to Friday. Typically orders are handed to
our shipping partners within 2-4 days of received your order, this may
be delayed during promotions or sales.
Note: This is not a
guarantee and could be affected by courier volumes, covid delays,
individual country delays and other outside factors we cannot control.
Please note that Import duty and taxes may be
payable on your order depending on the trade agreements your country
has or has not with Australia.
Please familiarize yourself with
your countries regulations as payment of these duties may be necessary
to release your order. We are unable to quote this amount as every
country is different.
Yoni Pleasure Palace is not responsible for
any import charges, duties, or taxes for international sales. In some
cases, packages can be delayed due to matters outside of our control.
If your local customs ask for an invoice, then your order confirmation is your invoice.
Please contact us if you require any further information.