The Elvie - Pelvic Floor Trainer
The Elvie Trainer is the world’s smallest pelvic floor exercise tracker. Simply place inside and the Elvie Trainer connects to an app that gives you feedback as you exercise your pelvic floor and guides you through fun, five-minute workouts. It is the Worlds number 1 Kegel Trainer and we are sure you will see results.
The Elvie is an ergonomic, discreet and portable tracker that is designed with busy mums in mind – with personalized pelvic floor workouts developed by physiotherapists and experts from Imperial College and University of Oxford.
Featuring breakthrough technology, the Elvie helps prepare the body for pregnancy, speed up recovery after childbirth or surgery, and regain control. Elvie uses force and motion sensors to measure pelvic floor movement, assisted by the app to help you visualize the exercises in real-time.
How does Elvie work?
- The small pod- shaped Elvie is inserted into the vagina with the tail sitting against your pubic bone. It is the tail that emits the Bluetooth signal.
- Elvie is made of phalate free body safe medical grade silicone which is very smooth and comfortable to wear internally.
- 100% waterproof.
- The Elvie comes with an extra sleeve, which fits over the body of the unit, for those who feel they need a slightly larger fit.
- Once inserted the Elvie connects to your smartphone via Low Energy Bluetooth ( which is lower emission than standard Bluetooth) and steps you through an individualised pelvic floor exercise session.
- The sensors in the Elvie measure pelvic floor muscle contraction and relaxation and the app allows the user to visualise the pelfic floor exercising in real time.
- The technology within Elvie utilises accelerometers. The top surface measures force exerted and the patented system of force and motion sensors within the Elvie can detect very small changes in force exerted by the wearer when contracting the pelvic floor muscles.
- Elvie detects an incorrect contraction. If the user bears down instead of lifting up, the Elvie registers the incorrect pelvic floor contraction and this triggers a message in the App prompting the user to try again.
- The Elvie App contains a help section for information on how to correctly perform pelvic floor contractions and also prompts the user to see a women’s health physiotherapist if they continue to encounter difficulties.
What do you receive with your Elvie order?
- Elvie : exercise tracker
- Carry case (doubles as a charger)
- USB charging cable
- Optional cover for custom sizing
- Free iPhone and Android app
- 2 year warranty
**Please note Huawei will not support the Elvie App**